New Forest Camp 2013 is fast approaching... we'd like to invite you to join with us for an uplifting weekend. The speaker and subject are now both confirmed (subject to the will of our Heavenly Father) as:
|Date:||July 12th - 14th|
|Speaker:||Bro Anthony Whitehorn (Maidenhead, UK)|
|Subject:||The Kingdom of God - right here, right now...|
You can now book 'online' or download a paper booking form.
The following meals are offered for FREE to everyone attending the camp:
- Soup and rolls 8pm Friday evening.
- Shared (basic!) breakfast both Saturday & Sunday (bring your own bowls & spoons!).
- Pooled tea before our ramble on Saturday.
- BBQ Saturday evening.
We are offering Saturday & Sunday lunches!! This basically means you can now opt for a fully catered weekend for an extra cost of just £9 for adults and £4 for children.
So what's happening this year?
- Thanks to a generous collection (along with support from Winton Ecclesia), we have purchased a replacement marquee and some extra strapping!
- Olympics - apparently quite a few of you have missed this so we're looking for new hosts; only requirement is that you don't mind getting wet.
What happens during the weekend?
The weekend is a mix of study time, praise & worship, activities, free-time & of course perhaps one of the biggest BBQs you've ever been to.
We usually have 3 or 4 study sessions over the weekend with a breaking of bread on Sunday morning at 11am that follow a theme. There are a number of Sat afternoon workshop options to choose from as well. Saturday night we enjoy a BBQ for all that is traditionally followed by singing around the camp fire (don't worry, it's a big fire that will keep you very warm).
If you would like to join us for a weekend of study, praise and fellowship under canvas then we would love to see you book on. If finance might stop you coming then please click for subsidised booking details.
We like to think that we have put together a camp that is shaped by all of us. We encourage you to keep giving us your feedback, suggestions and comments - we do listen and try to incorporate all your thoughts.